Support Students for Life, a student pro-life organisation at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
We are concerned with protecting the right to life of all human beings, especially the unborn.
We work towards developing a campus that is more accepting and supportive of pregnant students to ensure they have real alternatives to abortion.
We run campaigns to raise the awareness of students and staff on campus with regards to abortion in South Africa as well as in the rest of the world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Star-studded Roe vs Wade film will lift lid on US abortion law history February 7, 2018Categories: Film & TVTags: movie, Pro life/Pro choice, pro-life, Roe v WadeOriginally published in Life Site Fox News contributor and Clueless actress Stacey Dash has joined the cast for Roe v Wade the Movie. The cast includes Born on the Fourth of July and The Usual Suspects actor Stephen Baldwin, who […](Read more...)admin
- ‘Society can turn against abortion, just like it rejected the slave trade’ January 26, 2018Categories: OpinionTags: abortion, pro-life, prolife, slaveryOriginally published in The Christian Institute Advocates for unborn children need the compassion, resilience and ingenuity of 19th century anti-slavery campaigners to succeed in their 21st century work, a writer and journalist has said. In an article for The Gospel […](Read more...)admin
- Why should pro-life Christians support the Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Amendment Bill — Cheryllyn Dudley January 11, 2018Categories: OpinionTags: abortion, abortion laws, Cheryllyn Dudley, pro-choice, pro-lifeACDP MP Cheryllyn Dudley explains what she has learned from previous unsuccessful attempts to protect the unborn through parliament — and from her historic successful introduction of a private member’s bill on labour legislation last year. She makes a case […](Read more.. […]admin
- ‘My girl is here today because pro-lifers spoke out’ November 9, 2017Categories: United KingdomTags: abortion, abortion protest, pro-lifeOriginally published in The Christian Institute A woman decided against going through with an abortion because of the gentle presence of pro-lifers outside a Marie Stopes facility, British MPs have heard. The woman, known only as Kate, said her young […](Read more...)admin
- British-funded programme promotes abortion at community clinics in SA September 13, 2017Categories: South Africa, UncategorizedTags: abortion, Doctors For Life, featured, March for Life, March for Life 2017, pro-lifeThe British-based Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) is channelling funding to Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town medical faculty to promote abortion amongst doctors and nurses. This pro-ab […]Taryn Lourens
- ‘March for Life’ an opportunity for South Africans to stand together for life September 7, 2017Categories: Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, UncategorizedTags: abortion, March for Life, March for Life 2017, pro-lifeNever before has there been such a great need for pro-lifers to stand together regardless of their various affiliations, say the organisers of the National Alliance for Life (NAL) March for Life in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, on Sunday October 1. [… […]admin
- Don’t boycott restaurant — pray for them and support them, say evicted couple August 12, 2017Categories: South Africa, Uncategorized, Western-CapeTags: anti-abortion, featured, freedom of speech, pro-lifeThe Christian couple who were evicted from the Gaslight Café in Muizenberg, Cape Town on Thursday over anti-abortion messages on their clothing have urged Christians who sympathise with them not to boycott the restaurant but rather to pray for the [ […]admin
- Christian couple evicted from Cape Town restaurant over anti-abortion message on jackets August 10, 2017Categories: South Africa, Western-CapeTags: anti-abortion, featured, freedom of speech, pro-lifeChristian pro-life couple Peter and Terry Throp were ordered to leave a restaurant in Muizenburg, Cape Town today because of objections to anti-abortion messages on their jackets. In an email to Gateway News Peter Throp said that at about 12.30pm […](Read more...) […]admin
- California pregnancy centres challenge forced abortion advertising law August 10, 2017Categories: North AmericaTags: anti-abortion, forced abortions, pro-life, religious freedomOriginally published in Charisma News Liberty Counsel is filing a petition to the US Supreme Court on behalf of three California faith-based, crisis pregnancy centres that are forced to advertise an offer of “immediate free or low-cost …abortion” to their clients […](R […]admin
- ACDP wants women to have ultrascans before aborting July 27, 2017Categories: Health, South Africa, WomenTags: abortion, ACDP, pro-lifeOriginally published in Times LIVE The African Christian Democratic Party is proposing a bill to amend the Termination of Pregnancy Act to ensure women receiving an abortion after 12 weeks must first receive an ultra-sound and counselling. The ACDP’s Cheryllyn […](Read more...)admin
- Star-studded Roe vs Wade film will lift lid on US abortion law history February 7, 2018