Support Students for Life, a student pro-life organisation at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
We are concerned with protecting the right to life of all human beings, especially the unborn.
We work towards developing a campus that is more accepting and supportive of pregnant students to ensure they have real alternatives to abortion.
We run campaigns to raise the awareness of students and staff on campus with regards to abortion in South Africa as well as in the rest of the world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pro-life roundup from National Alliance for Life conference November 23, 2021By National Alliance for Life A range of pro-life topics were highlighted on October 2 at the National Alliance for Life (NAL) Pro-Life Conference which included attendees at a live event at Gateway Church, Umhlanga on October 2 and others who attended via Zoom. The main speaker was Dr John […] The post Pro-life roundup from National Alliance for Life confer […]admin
- The ideological civil war over abortion October 7, 2021Originally published In AskDrBrown US Christian author, public speaker, radio and tv host, Dr Michael Brown looks at an issue that has become the ultimate dividing line in the increasingly divided United States of America Was there a time in living memory when America was more divided? I’m 66, and […] The post The ideological civil war over abortion first ap […]admin
- Police ‘harass’ life chain protesters in Cape Town October 6, 2021On Saturday October 3, Africa Christian Action (ACA), along with about 1 800 pro-life groups around the world, held a life chain event in Cape Town to pray and protest peacefully against the abortion holocaust which claims the lives of about 40 to 50 million babies a year. They have […] The post Police ‘harass’ life chain protesters in Cape Town first appear […]admin
- Life chain events this weekend September 30, 2021Sunday October 3 is International Life Chain Sunday, a day which has previously seen as many as a million Christians in 1 800 locations worldwide participating in peaceful, prayer protest against abortion. In South Africa life chain events are planned in Cape Town on Sunday and in Kempton Park and […] The post Life chain events this weekend first appeared on […]admin
- US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbeat detected September 2, 2021Originally published in CBN News A divided US Supreme Court broke its silence late last night and declined to block a Texas law that bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected. The court voted 5-4 to deny an emergency appeal from abortion advocates to stop the law that went into […] The post US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbea […]admin
- Former foster child-turned-pro-life foster mom crowned Mrs Universe 2022 August 4, 2021By Milton Quintanilla — Originally published in Christian Headlines Victoria Petersen, a former foster child who is now a foster mom herself, was recently crowned Mrs Universe. In a post on Facebook late last month, Petersen shared photos of the event as she gave glory to God for winning the pageant. “Glory […] The post Former foster child-turned-pro-life fo […]admin
- Abortion effectively eradicated in Texas by new ‘heartbeat’ law May 20, 2021Originally published in Charisma News Texas governor Greg Abbott signed the “Heartbeat” bill into law on Wednesday, banning abortions after six week –when a foetal heartbeat can usually be detected — in the state of Texas. Up until this point, state law prohibited abortions after about 20 weeks. The law […] The post Abortion effectively eradicated in Texas b […]admin
- ‘Roe v Wade’ — Movie review April 13, 2021Vaughan Luck, founder of the Student Prolife Movement in South Africa and member of the steering committee of the National Alliance for Life reviews this important new movie that sheds light on the landmark 1973 Roe v Wade case that legalised abortion in the United States and set a new […] The post ‘Roe v Wade’ — Movie review first appeared on gatewaynews.co […]admin
- WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerful spoken word March 11, 2021When Africa Christian Action was unable to carry out its annual March For Life to parliament because of level 3 lockdown restrictions it responded by taking to the streets with Stand For Life groups sharing pro-life and Gospel messages at intersections and traffic lights in Cape Town. And Julietta Hodges […] The post WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerfu […]admin
- Movie reveals lies that influenced controversial Roe v Wade ruling February 26, 2021By Paul Strand — Originally published in CBN News The US Supreme Court decision legalising abortion is still regarded as one of the country’s more controversial if not tragic events. While there is endless talk about the decision, very little is known about the case behind it. The new movie Roe v. […] The post Movie reveals lies that influenced controversia […]admin
- Pro-life roundup from National Alliance for Life conference November 23, 2021