Support Students for Life, a student pro-life organisation at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
We are concerned with protecting the right to life of all human beings, especially the unborn.
We work towards developing a campus that is more accepting and supportive of pregnant students to ensure they have real alternatives to abortion.
We run campaigns to raise the awareness of students and staff on campus with regards to abortion in South Africa as well as in the rest of the world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Trump celebrates acquittal during Prayer Breakfast address February 6, 2020Originally published in Lifesite News To the delight of the 3 500 people at the 68th National Prayer Breakfast in the United States capital, President Donald Trump strode into the cavernous Washington Hilton ballroom on Thursday and flashed a newspaper with a giant headline blaring, “ACQUITTED!” It was less than […]Andre Viljoen
- WATCH: UCT medical student thanks parents for allowing her to live February 5, 2020Shannon Williams, a first-year medical student at the University of Cape Town (UCT), this week shared a part of her life story that she has never disclosed publicly before — about a decision her parents took when she was in her mother’s womb “that’s the only reason I am here […]Andre Viljoen
- March for Life in Cape Town on January 30 to protest ‘abortion holocaust’ January 23, 2020A March for Life in Cape Town next Thursday, Sanctity of Life Sunday services around the country on February 2 and a special mass in St Mary’s Cathedral in Cape Town on Monday February 3 are some of the ways Christians will be responding to the 23rd anniversary of abortion […]admin
- Trump to become first US president to speak at the March for Life January 23, 2020Originally published in Fox News President Trump announced yesterday that he plans to attend the March for Life tomorrow, which would make him the first president in history to speak at America’s largest annual gathering of pro-life activists. “See you on Friday…Big Crowd!” Trump tweeted. See you on Friday…Big Crowd! […]admin
- Former abortion clinic owner: We pushed sex ed on kids to create a market for abortion December 5, 2019Originally published in Life News Former abortion clinic workers are warning parents about how the abortion industry uses sex education programs to groom children for risky sexual behaviour and sell more abortions. Carol Everett, who owned and ran abortion clinics for many years before she became pro-life, recently spoke about […]admin
- Major abortion summit in Kenya derailed after 11 nations declare it illegitimate November 28, 2019Originally published by Lifesite News The United States and 10 nations issued a stinging rebuke yesterday to the Nairobi Summit on population by declaring that any document the conference issued is illegitimate. The joint statement presented on the last day of the summit by the US Department of Health and Human Services […]admin
- Planned Parenthood wins millions from journalists who uncovered trafficking of aborted baby parts November 21, 2019By Lori Arnold — Originally published in ChristianHeadlines Undercover journalist David Daleiden — whose videos showed evidence that Planned Parenthood was trafficking in aborted baby parts — will appeal a $2.3-million judgement handed down last Friday by a San Francisco jury after he and a colleague were convicted on numerous charges, […]admin
- Pro-life advocate Abby Johnson urges prayer for abortionists November 6, 2019By Will Maule — Originally published in Faithwire As a Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson encountered her fair share of abortionists. At the time, they were simply colleagues who had a job to do. Now, as a leading pro-life advocate, Johnson, whose story is told in the movie Unplanned, sees […]admin
- Lawyers for pro-life doctor may turn to High Court as matter drags on October 30, 2019The long-awaited professional conduct hearing against pro-life doctor Jaques de Vos convened on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, only to be postponed to December 9 while the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) disciplinary committee considers whether to dismiss two of the charges. Advocate Keith Matthee SC, for De Vos, […]Andre Viljoen
- ‘We will apply for matter to be struck off roll’, say pro-life doctor’s defence October 24, 2019The defence team for pro-life doctor Jacques de Vos, 32 will apply for the matter to be struck permanently from the roll when his much-delayed hearing by a six-member disciplinary committee of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) reconvenes in Cape Town on Monday. De Vos has been […]admin
- Trump celebrates acquittal during Prayer Breakfast address February 6, 2020