Support Students for Life, a student pro-life organisation at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
We are concerned with protecting the right to life of all human beings, especially the unborn.
We work towards developing a campus that is more accepting and supportive of pregnant students to ensure they have real alternatives to abortion.
We run campaigns to raise the awareness of students and staff on campus with regards to abortion in South Africa as well as in the rest of the world.
Top Posts & Pages
- British-funded programme promotes abortion at community clinics in SA September 13, 2017Categories: South Africa, UncategorizedTags: abortion, Doctors For Life, featured, March for Life, March for Life 2017, pro-lifeThe British-based Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) is channelling funding to Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town medical faculty to promote abortion amongst doctors and nurses. This pro-ab […]Taryn Lourens
- ‘March for Life’ an opportunity for South Africans to stand together for life September 7, 2017Categories: Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, UncategorizedTags: abortion, March for Life, March for Life 2017, pro-lifeNever before has there been such a great need for pro-lifers to stand together regardless of their various affiliations, say the organisers of the National Alliance for Life (NAL) March for Life in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, on Sunday October 1. [… […]admin
- Don’t boycott restaurant — pray for them and support them, say evicted couple August 12, 2017Categories: South Africa, Uncategorized, Western-CapeTags: anti-abortion, featured, freedom of speech, pro-lifeThe Christian couple who were evicted from the Gaslight Café in Muizenberg, Cape Town on Thursday over anti-abortion messages on their clothing have urged Christians who sympathise with them not to boycott the restaurant but rather to pray for the [ […]admin
- Christian couple evicted from Cape Town restaurant over anti-abortion message on jackets August 10, 2017Categories: South Africa, Western-CapeTags: anti-abortion, featured, freedom of speech, pro-lifeChristian pro-life couple Peter and Terry Throp were ordered to leave a restaurant in Muizenburg, Cape Town today because of objections to anti-abortion messages on their jackets. In an email to Gateway News Peter Throp said that at about 12.30pm […](Read more...) […]admin
- California pregnancy centres challenge forced abortion advertising law August 10, 2017Categories: North AmericaTags: anti-abortion, forced abortions, pro-life, religious freedomOriginally published in Charisma News Liberty Counsel is filing a petition to the US Supreme Court on behalf of three California faith-based, crisis pregnancy centres that are forced to advertise an offer of “immediate free or low-cost …abortion” to their clients […](R […]admin
- ACDP wants women to have ultrascans before aborting July 27, 2017Categories: Health, South Africa, WomenTags: abortion, ACDP, pro-lifeOriginally published in Times LIVE The African Christian Democratic Party is proposing a bill to amend the Termination of Pregnancy Act to ensure women receiving an abortion after 12 weeks must first receive an ultra-sound and counselling. The ACDP’s Cheryllyn […](Read more...)admin
- Pro-lifers rally against Kentucky’s last abortion clinic July 27, 2017Categories: North AmericaTags: abortion, human rights, pro-lifeBy Charlene Aaron — Originally published in CBN News Kentucky could become the first state in the US without an abortion provider as pro-lifers have been rallying around the sole remaining clinic in the state — in Louisville — with […](admin
- Thousands of pro-lifers on the march in Croatia May 31, 2017Categories: EuropeTags: anti-abortion, pro-lifeOriginally published by The Christian institute Thousands of ordinary people committed to the sanctity of life marched to show their support for the unborn in Croatia’s capital city. An estimated 15,000 people marched in Zagreb with over 5,000 people also […](Read more...)admin
- Pro-life stall attacked at UCT March 10, 2017Categories: Uncategorized, Western-CapeTags: abortion, featured, freedom of speech, intolerance, pro-life, student unrestYesterday (March 9) a pro-abortion group attacked, vandalised and stole from the stall of Students for Life at the University of Cape Town at Orientation Week. Wandile Mhlongo UCT Students for Life chairperson said: “Such intolerant acts n […]Philip Rosenthal
- The pro-choice argument is betraying women February 3, 2017Categories: Opinion, UncategorizedTags: abortion, adoption, pro-choice, pro-lifeOriginally published in Christian Concern With the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Abortion Act and recent developments in the US, including the Women’s March, the March for Life and President Trump’s executive order to defund international abortion, the abortion issue […](Read more […]admin
- British-funded programme promotes abortion at community clinics in SA September 13, 2017