Top Posts & Pages
- 11-year-old born with heart outside her chest inspiring world March 18, 2022Originally published Godtv.com in For 11-year-old Virsaviya Borun-Goncharova, life has been difficult as she was born with a very rare condition. When doctors found out during her mom’s pregnancy that the baby had a pentalogy of Cantrell, they suggested abortion. Because it is a condition where her heart is outside […] The post 11-year-old born with heart ou […]admin
- ‘March for Life’ in Cape Town on 25th anniversary of legalised abortion January 21, 2022A March for Life event will be held in Cape Town on Tuesday February 1, the 25th anniversary of the legalisation of abortion on demand in South Africa, says Africa Christian Action (ACA) in a news release. The anniversary will also be marked by pro-life Christians by observing Sunday January […] The post ‘March for Life’ in Cape Town on 25th anniversary of l […]admin
- Pence asks Supreme Court to overturn Roe: ‘Nothing has been more destabilising in our society’ than abortion December 1, 2021See also: US Supreme Court hearing arguments in case that could overturn landmark abortion ruling in Roe v Wade By Sam Dorman — Originally published in Fox News Former US Vice President Mike Pence called on the Supreme Court to overturn the landmark decision in Roe v Wade, arguing that it has destabilised the nation […] The post Pence asks Supreme Court to o […]admin
- US Supreme Court hearing arguments in case that could overturn landmark abortion ruling in Roe v Wade December 1, 2021See also: Pence asks Supreme Court to overturn Roe: ‘Nothing has been more destabilising in our society’ than abortion By Sam Dorman — Originally published in Fox News The scope of abortion in the US is at stake today as the Supreme Court hears oral arguments in Dobbs v Jackson Women’s Health, […] The post US Supreme Court hearing arguments in case that coul […]admin
- Pro-life roundup from National Alliance for Life conference November 23, 2021By National Alliance for Life A range of pro-life topics were highlighted on October 2 at the National Alliance for Life (NAL) Pro-Life Conference which included attendees at a live event at Gateway Church, Umhlanga on October 2 and others who attended via Zoom. The main speaker was Dr John […] The post Pro-life roundup from National Alliance for Life confer […]admin
- The ideological civil war over abortion October 7, 2021Originally published In AskDrBrown US Christian author, public speaker, radio and tv host, Dr Michael Brown looks at an issue that has become the ultimate dividing line in the increasingly divided United States of America Was there a time in living memory when America was more divided? I’m 66, and […] The post The ideological civil war over abortion first ap […]admin
- Police ‘harass’ life chain protesters in Cape Town October 6, 2021On Saturday October 3, Africa Christian Action (ACA), along with about 1 800 pro-life groups around the world, held a life chain event in Cape Town to pray and protest peacefully against the abortion holocaust which claims the lives of about 40 to 50 million babies a year. They have […] The post Police ‘harass’ life chain protesters in Cape Town first appear […]admin
- Life chain events this weekend September 30, 2021Sunday October 3 is International Life Chain Sunday, a day which has previously seen as many as a million Christians in 1 800 locations worldwide participating in peaceful, prayer protest against abortion. In South Africa life chain events are planned in Cape Town on Sunday and in Kempton Park and […] The post Life chain events this weekend first appeared on […]admin
- US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbeat detected September 2, 2021Originally published in CBN News A divided US Supreme Court broke its silence late last night and declined to block a Texas law that bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected. The court voted 5-4 to deny an emergency appeal from abortion advocates to stop the law that went into […] The post US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbea […]admin
- Former foster child-turned-pro-life foster mom crowned Mrs Universe 2022 August 4, 2021By Milton Quintanilla — Originally published in Christian Headlines Victoria Petersen, a former foster child who is now a foster mom herself, was recently crowned Mrs Universe. In a post on Facebook late last month, Petersen shared photos of the event as she gave glory to God for winning the pageant. “Glory […] The post Former foster child-turned-pro-life fo […]admin
- 11-year-old born with heart outside her chest inspiring world March 18, 2022
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 25,355 hits