Top Posts & Pages
- Pro-life advocate Abby Johnson urges prayer for abortionists November 6, 2019By Will Maule — Originally published in Faithwire As a Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson encountered her fair share of abortionists. At the time, they were simply colleagues who had a job to do. Now, as a leading pro-life advocate, Johnson, whose story is told in the movie Unplanned, sees […]admin
- Lawyers for pro-life doctor may turn to High Court as matter drags on October 30, 2019The long-awaited professional conduct hearing against pro-life doctor Jaques de Vos convened on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, only to be postponed to December 9 while the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) disciplinary committee considers whether to dismiss two of the charges. Advocate Keith Matthee SC, for De Vos, […]Andre Viljoen
- ‘We will apply for matter to be struck off roll’, say pro-life doctor’s defence October 24, 2019The defence team for pro-life doctor Jacques de Vos, 32 will apply for the matter to be struck permanently from the roll when his much-delayed hearing by a six-member disciplinary committee of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) reconvenes in Cape Town on Monday. De Vos has been […]admin
- OBITUARY: Peter Throp — Brave, dedicated defender of unborn in SA October 24, 2019Originally published by ChristianView Network Pro-life champion, Peter Throp passed away in Cape Town last Saturday morning having lived to see his dream — the closure of Cape Town’s biggest abortion clinic, Marie Stopes Bree Street. He leaves his wife and faithful pro-life partner, Terry. His funeral will be at the Immaculate […]admin
- Defence call for charges against pro-life doctor to be dropped October 17, 2019The legal team for pro-life doctor Jacques De Vos, 32, have called on the Health Professions Council of SA (HPCSA) to drop unprofessional conduct charges against him ahead of his disciplinary hearing set for October 28 to 30 in Cape Town. In a letter to the HPCSA, De Wet Wepener […]Andre Viljoen
- WATCH: 250 000 people petition US Supreme Court to overturn legalised abortion October 3, 2019Originally published in CBN News The Supreme Court doesn’t begin its new term until next week, and already people are gathering out in front of the court, hoping to have their pleas heard. Tuesday it was dozens of those who feel they have a chance to greatly reduce, if not […]admin
- Expert witness at pro-life doctor’s disciplinary hearing will say life begins at fertilisation October 2, 2019A senior lecturer in anatomy and embryology who will testify at the disciplinary hearing of pro-life doctor Jacques de Vos later this month is expected to argue that life begins at fertilisation “when genetic code is set and future physical characteristics are defined with precision”. According to his expert summary, Dr […]Andre Viljoen
- More than 19 000 signatures for pro-life doctor delivered to SA High Commission in Kenya September 27, 2019The international platform CitizenGO this week delivered more than 19 000 signatures from African citizens, concerned about the fate of South African Doctor Jacques De Vos, who has been suspended for the past two years for his pro-life stance, and who faces an unprofessional conduct hearing convened by the Health Professions […]Andre Viljoen
- Pro-life conferences and marches planned for first week in October September 13, 2019Representatives from pro-life congregations and organisations in South Africa are invited to participate in the annual National Alliance for Life (NAL) Conference which will be taking place on Saturday October 5 from 9am to 1pm at Gateway Church, Umhlanga. For those in the Cape who cannot participate in the NAL […]admin
- WATCH: ACDP calls on Christians to stand with doctor ‘persecuted by HPCSA’ August 30, 2019ACDP Member of the Western Cape Provincial legislature made a strong call in the assembly this week for Christians in SA to stand with Dr Jacques de Vos who has been charged by the Health Professions Council of SA (HPCSA) with unprofessional conduct related to his pro-life views. In the video […]admin
- Pro-life advocate Abby Johnson urges prayer for abortionists November 6, 2019
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 21,262 hits