Your first weeks
- When you were only four weeks in the womb, your heart began to beat
- At six weeks old you began to move and your brainwaves could be recorded.
- Five weeks later, you could even smile
- And at twelve weeks you were already sucking your thumb
- By fourteen weeks, you could hear and would jump if a door slammed.
But up to twenty weeks, unborn babies are cruelly killed by abortion in hospitals and clinics near you. Babies are sucked apart, cut up, chemically suffocated or forced from the womb. Will you speak for them?