Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerful spoken word March 11, 2021When Africa Christian Action was unable to carry out its annual March For Life to parliament because of level 3 lockdown restrictions it responded by taking to the streets with Stand For Life groups sharing pro-life and Gospel messages at intersections and traffic lights in Cape Town. And Julietta Hodges […] The post WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerfu […]admin
- Movie reveals lies that influenced controversial Roe v Wade ruling February 26, 2021By Paul Strand — Originally published in CBN News The US Supreme Court decision legalising abortion is still regarded as one of the country’s more controversial if not tragic events. While there is endless talk about the decision, very little is known about the case behind it. The new movie Roe v. […] The post Movie reveals lies that influenced controversia […]admin
- Biden vows to codify ‘Roe v Wade’ on 48th anniversary of abortion ruling January 27, 2021Orginally published in The Christian Post While more than 62 million lives have been lost to abortion since the 1973 Roe v Wade decision, the Biden administration announced on the judgment’s 48th anniversary on Friday that it will back abortion with a codified federal law in the event the US Supreme Court […] The post Biden vows to codify 'Roe v Wade […]admin
- In final proclamation President Trump urges Americans to fight for unborn January 20, 2021President Donalsd Trump, in his final National Sanctity of Human Life Day proclamation, said every person – “born or unborn” – is “worthy of respect, protection, and care”, reports Christian Headlines. National Sanctity of Human Life Day is observed this year on January 22, the anniversary of the Roe v Wade […] The post In final proclamation President Trump […]admin
- It’s being called the ‘Freedom to Kill’ Act: new Bill allows non-doctors to abort babies up until birth January 14, 2021By Andrea Morris — Originally published in CBN News United States pro-life advocates are urging people to contact lawmakers in New Jersey to reject a bill that will allow late-term abortions up until the moment of a child’s birth. The New Jersey Reproductive Freedom Act (S3030/A4848) is being called a “radical bill”. […] The post It's being called the […]admin
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 12, 2020Part 5 (When does life begin) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane. See Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 6 Part 7 Ankerberg and Weldon1 (1:13+14) quotes Dr Bernard Nathanson, who was once known as the “abortion king”, having […] The post Abortion: are we getting away with murder? -- Johann […]admin
- Colorado voters reject ban on extreme late-term abortions of viable unborn babies November 5, 2020Originally published in CBN News Voters in the US state of Colorado defeated a ban on late-term abortions on Tuesday. According to the Denver Post, about 59.2%, rejected Proposition 115 with 83% of the vote counted, while 40.8%, supported it. The measure would have banned most abortions in the state […] The post Colorado voters reject ban on extreme late-ter […]admin
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 4, 2020Part 4 (Possible consequences) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane See Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 From simply meditating on the logic of the consequences of abortion, one does not need rocket science to imagine […] The post Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann […]admin
- Abortion: Are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane October 29, 2020Part 3 (Abortion methods) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane See Part 1 Part 2 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 The three elements of every abortion One needs to remember that the physical elements of an abortion necessitate […] The post Abortion: Are we getting away with murder? -- Johann McF […]admin
- 32 nations declare ‘no international right to abortion’ at UN October 22, 2020Originally published in Lifesite News The United States, in a coalition of 32 countries representing more than 1.6 billion people, today issued a declaration at the United Nations that there is “no international right to abortion.” “On Thursday October 22, Secretary of State Michael R Pompeo and HHS Secretary Alex […] The post 32 nations declare ‘no internat […]admin
- WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerful spoken word March 11, 2021
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 24,141 hits