Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of pro-lifers on the march in Croatia May 31, 2017Categories: EuropeTags: anti-abortion, pro-lifeOriginally published by The Christian institute Thousands of ordinary people committed to the sanctity of life marched to show their support for the unborn in Croatia’s capital city. An estimated 15,000 people marched in Zagreb with over 5,000 people also […](Read more...)admin
- Pro-life stall attacked at UCT March 10, 2017Categories: Uncategorized, Western-CapeTags: abortion, featured, freedom of speech, intolerance, pro-life, student unrestYesterday (March 9) a pro-abortion group attacked, vandalised and stole from the stall of Students for Life at the University of Cape Town at Orientation Week. Wandile Mhlongo UCT Students for Life chairperson said: “Such intolerant acts n […]Philip Rosenthal
- The pro-choice argument is betraying women February 3, 2017Categories: Opinion, UncategorizedTags: abortion, adoption, pro-choice, pro-lifeOriginally published in Christian Concern With the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Abortion Act and recent developments in the US, including the Women’s March, the March for Life and President Trump’s executive order to defund international abortion, the abortion issue […](Read more […]admin
- Pro-life demonstrations to mark 20th anniversary of abortion on demand February 3, 2017Categories: South Africa, UncategorizedTags: abortion, pro-lifeResponding to the 20th anniversary of legalised abortion on demand in South Africa on February 1 2017, Christian pro-life activists have arranged demonstrations around the country on or close to that date. In Cape Town, Africa Christian Action held a […](Read more...)admin
- Washington March for Life honours 58 million lost February 2, 2017Categories: North AmericaTags: abortion, adoption, March for Life, pro-life, protest marchOriginally published in The Christian Institute Hundreds of thousands are reported to have marched on Washington DC on Friday (January 27 20170 to campaign for an end to abortion at the annual March for Life. Among the event’s prominent speakers […](Read more...)admin
- President Trump takes global pro-life action January 25, 2017Categories: GlobalTags: abortion, President Donald Trump, pro-lifeOriginally published by PNCI President Donald Trump, in one of his first executive orders, reissued and expanded the Mexico City Policy (MCP) which prevents foreign non-governmental organizations that perform or promote abortion from receiving funds from the population account of the […](Read […]admin
- 2014 US abortion rate lowest ever recorded January 19, 2017Categories: North AmericaTags: abortion, birth control, pro-lifeOriginally published in Christianity Daily The abortion rate in the US has declined to an all-time low since the Roe v Wade Supreme Court decision which legalised abortion across the country, according to a new study released on Wednesday. Conducted […](Read more...)admin
- Pro-lifers in Malawi protest plan to ease abortion regulations December 8, 2016Categories: Africa NewsTags: abortion, pro-lifeOriginally published in World. Thousands of protesters across religious groups in Malawi took to the streets this week in solidarity against a proposed easing of the country’s abortion regulations. The Catholic Episcopal Conference of Malawi and Evangelical Association of Malawi […](Read more...)admin
- Supreme Court was key in biggest upset in US election history — and is key to potential pro-life shift November 17, 2016Categories: North AmericaTags: Donald Turmp, prayer, pro-lifeOriginally published by Bound For Life. Uniting a diverse coalition of blue-collar workers, pro-life advocates and people of all backgrounds, last week Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the US election—becoming the 45th President of the United States in “the […](Read more...)admin
- Christian woman raped by ISIS refused to abort baby November 11, 2016Categories: WorldTags: abortion, Christian persecution, ISIS, pro-lifeOriginally published in God Reports. An Iraqi Christian woman held captive and raped by ISIS fighters was liberated after she became pregnant. When she was released recently, she resolved to carry the baby to term. She also decided she will never tell […](Read more...)admin
- Thousands of pro-lifers on the march in Croatia May 31, 2017
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 12,071 hits