Top Posts & Pages
- US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbeat detected September 2, 2021Originally published in CBN News A divided US Supreme Court broke its silence late last night and declined to block a Texas law that bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected. The court voted 5-4 to deny an emergency appeal from abortion advocates to stop the law that went into […] The post US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbea […]admin
- Former foster child-turned-pro-life foster mom crowned Mrs Universe 2022 August 4, 2021By Milton Quintanilla — Originally published in Christian Headlines Victoria Petersen, a former foster child who is now a foster mom herself, was recently crowned Mrs Universe. In a post on Facebook late last month, Petersen shared photos of the event as she gave glory to God for winning the pageant. “Glory […] The post Former foster child-turned-pro-life fo […]admin
- Abortion effectively eradicated in Texas by new ‘heartbeat’ law May 20, 2021Originally published in Charisma News Texas governor Greg Abbott signed the “Heartbeat” bill into law on Wednesday, banning abortions after six week –when a foetal heartbeat can usually be detected — in the state of Texas. Up until this point, state law prohibited abortions after about 20 weeks. The law […] The post Abortion effectively eradicated in Texas b […]admin
- ‘Roe v Wade’ — Movie review April 13, 2021Vaughan Luck, founder of the Student Prolife Movement in South Africa and member of the steering committee of the National Alliance for Life reviews this important new movie that sheds light on the landmark 1973 Roe v Wade case that legalised abortion in the United States and set a new […] The post ‘Roe v Wade’ — Movie review first appeared on gatewaynews.co […]admin
- WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerful spoken word March 11, 2021When Africa Christian Action was unable to carry out its annual March For Life to parliament because of level 3 lockdown restrictions it responded by taking to the streets with Stand For Life groups sharing pro-life and Gospel messages at intersections and traffic lights in Cape Town. And Julietta Hodges […] The post WATCH: Taking stand for life with powerfu […]admin
- Movie reveals lies that influenced controversial Roe v Wade ruling February 26, 2021By Paul Strand — Originally published in CBN News The US Supreme Court decision legalising abortion is still regarded as one of the country’s more controversial if not tragic events. While there is endless talk about the decision, very little is known about the case behind it. The new movie Roe v. […] The post Movie reveals lies that influenced controversia […]admin
- Biden vows to codify ‘Roe v Wade’ on 48th anniversary of abortion ruling January 27, 2021Orginally published in The Christian Post While more than 62 million lives have been lost to abortion since the 1973 Roe v Wade decision, the Biden administration announced on the judgment’s 48th anniversary on Friday that it will back abortion with a codified federal law in the event the US Supreme Court […] The post Biden vows to codify ‘Roe v Wade’ on 48t […]admin
- In final proclamation President Trump urges Americans to fight for unborn January 20, 2021President Donalsd Trump, in his final National Sanctity of Human Life Day proclamation, said every person – “born or unborn” – is “worthy of respect, protection, and care”, reports Christian Headlines. National Sanctity of Human Life Day is observed this year on January 22, the anniversary of the Roe v Wade […] The post In final proclamation President Trump […]admin
- It’s being called the ‘Freedom to Kill’ Act: new Bill allows non-doctors to abort babies up until birth January 14, 2021By Andrea Morris — Originally published in CBN News United States pro-life advocates are urging people to contact lawmakers in New Jersey to reject a bill that will allow late-term abortions up until the moment of a child’s birth. The New Jersey Reproductive Freedom Act (S3030/A4848) is being called a “radical bill”. […] The post It’s being called the ‘Freed […]admin
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 12, 2020Part 5 (When does life begin) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane. See Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 6 Part 7 Ankerberg and Weldon1 (1:13+14) quotes Dr Bernard Nathanson, who was once known as the “abortion king”, having […] The post Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann […]admin
- US Supreme Court allows Texas to ban abortions once heartbeat detected September 2, 2021
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 24,671 hits