Top Posts & Pages
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 12, 2020See Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Ankerberg and Weldon1 (1:13+14) quotes Dr Bernard Nathanson, who was once known as the “abortion king”, having presided over more than 60 000 abortions. After seeing the power of new ultrasound technology, Nathanson completely changed his beliefs about abortion and became an active anti-abortion […] The post Abortion: are we […]Andre Viljoen
- Colorado voters reject ban on extreme late-term abortions of viable unborn babies November 5, 2020Originally published in CBN News Voters in the US state of Colorado defeated a ban on late-term abortions on Tuesday. According to the Denver Post, about 59.2%, rejected Proposition 115 with 83% of the vote counted, while 40.8%, supported it. The measure would have banned most abortions in the state […] The post Colorado voters reject ban on extreme late-ter […]admin
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 4, 2020Part 4 (Possible consequences) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane See Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 From simply meditating on the logic of the consequences of abortion, one does not need rocket science to imagine the possible […] The post Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarla […]admin
- Abortion: Are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane October 29, 2020Part 3 (Abortion methods) in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane See Part 1 Part 2 Part 4 The three elements of every abortion One needs to remember that the physical elements of an abortion necessitate three nonnegotiable processes […] The post Abortion: Are we getting away with murder? -- J […]admin
- 32 nations declare ‘no international right to abortion’ at UN October 22, 2020Originally published in Lifesite News The United States, in a coalition of 32 countries representing more than 1.6 billion people, today issued a declaration at the United Nations that there is “no international right to abortion.” “On Thursday October 22, Secretary of State Michael R Pompeo and HHS Secretary Alex […] The post 32 nations declare ‘no internat […]admin
- Are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlance October 22, 2020Part 2 in a 7-part series on the issue of abortion by veteran lecturer, teacher and academic Dr Johann McFarlane See Part 1 Part 3 Part 4 A conflict of ‘rights’ A woman’s right to choose and a foetus’s right to live, probably represent the most unequal, and unfair conflict […] The post Are we getting away with murder? -- Johann McFarlance first appeared on g […]admin
- Police arrest four pro-lifers after they enter Planned Parenthood facility, counsel mothers to choose life October 16, 2020By Michael Haynes — Originally published in LifeSiteNews Once inside the abortion center, the pro-life Red Rose Rescuers gently approached mothers seated in the waiting room and offered them red roses as a symbol of life. Peaceful pro-lifers performed another Red Rose Rescue on October 14 by entering a Planned […] The post Police arrest four pro-lifers after […]admin
- Trump signing ‘Born Alive’ executive order protecting botched abortion survivors September 24, 2020By Tré Goins-Phillips — Originally published in CBN News President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday he is signing an executive order to ensure babies who survive botched abortions receive medical care. The president shared news of his decision during a pre-recorded, virtual appearance at the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast. “Today, […] The post Trump s […]admin
- Pro-lifers celebrate Kenya Abortion Bill delay August 13, 2020Originally published in The Christian Institute Abortion legislation in Kenya has been put on hold because of pressure from pro-life campaigners. The Reproductive Health Bill 2019 permits abortion up to birth, extends rights to pregnant adolescents, and threatens health care professionals with a prison sentence if they fail to refer […] The post Pro-lifers c […]admin
- Pro-lifers oppose push for legalisation of abortion in Namibia July 1, 2020Abortion has become a hot topic in Namibia since a Windhoek writer and blogger, Beauty Boois, launched a petition earlier this month calling for abortion to be legalised in the country. Last week, Pastor Zelda van der Collf of Windhoek responded by launching a petition calling on pro-lifers to reject […] The post Pro-lifers oppose push for legalisation of ab […]Andre Viljoen
- Abortion: are we getting away with murder? — Johann McFarlane November 12, 2020
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 23,536 hits