Top Posts & Pages
- Pro-lifers oppose push for legalisation of abortion in Namibia July 1, 2020Abortion has become a hot topic in Namibia since a Windhoek writer and blogger, Beauty Boois, launched a petition earlier this month calling for abortion to be legalised in the country. Last week, Pastor Zelda van der Collf of Windhoek responded by launching a petition calling on pro-lifers to reject […]Andre Viljoen
- MPs approve extreme abortion regime for Northern Ireland June 18, 2020Originally published in Christian Today MPs have approved the UK Government’s extreme abortion framework for Northern Ireland despite widespread opposition in the province. The new regulations were passed by 253 votes to 136 in the House of Commons, meaning that the fight against the changes now heads to the Northern […]admin
- WATCH: New video calls on SA Christians to stand for life May 21, 2020Africa Christian Action has produced a new video calling on South Africans to help it stand for life by participating in pro-life events on Life Chain Sunday on October 6 and by joining the next March for Life in Cape Town on February 1 next year. More than 250 babies […]Andre Viljoen
- Woman stops her abortion process after reading pro-life article April 22, 2020By Matt Walsh — Originally published in The Christian Institute A woman has revealed that she pulled out of an abortion after reading an article by a pro-life blogger and is now the mother of a five-year-old girl. In 2014, Matt Walsh, who writes for The Blaze and The Daily […]admin
- Pro-life leaders praise Trump for halting WHO funding April 17, 2020Originally published in Lifesite News Pro-life leaders around the world have expressed their joy following President Donald Trump’s suspension of American funding of the World Helath Organization. In London, England, John Smeaton, Director of the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC), told LifeSiteNews that the decision was “brilliant and brav […]admin
- He started a church on steps of an abortion clinic March 5, 2020Originally published in Christian Headlines Pastor Ken Peters was faithfully leading his small church in Spokane, Washington, when a guest preacher’s Sunday sermon grabbed his heart and prompted an unexpected response. That providential moment led to the creation of “The Church at Planned Parenthood” (TCAPP), a monthly gathering of Christians […]admin
- Church will not tolerate gay marriage, says new Uganda archbishop March 4, 2020Originally published in All Africa News The new Church of Uganda Archbishop Stephen Kaziimba Mugalu on Sunday started his tenure in a colourful ceremony at Namirembe Cathedral in Kampala and made fresh vows never to accept gay marriages in the church. Archbishop Kaziimba said the church shall continue to emphasise […]admin
- Kingdom Come SA worship leader releases pro-life song with his kids February 25, 2020Originally published in Fox News Sean Feucht is running for Congress in California and will is leading worship at the Kingdom Come SA conference in Johannesburg this week but that hasn’t stopped the 36-year-old Christian artist from making music. Feucht, who leads worship at Bethel Church in Redding, California, last […]admin
- Trump celebrates acquittal during Prayer Breakfast address February 6, 2020Originally published in Lifesite News To the delight of the 3 500 people at the 68th National Prayer Breakfast in the United States capital, President Donald Trump strode into the cavernous Washington Hilton ballroom on Thursday and flashed a newspaper with a giant headline blaring, “ACQUITTED!” It was less than […]Andre Viljoen
- WATCH: UCT medical student thanks parents for allowing her to live February 5, 2020Shannon Williams, a first-year medical student at the University of Cape Town (UCT), this week shared a part of her life story that she has never disclosed publicly before — about a decision her parents took when she was in her mother’s womb “that’s the only reason I am here […]Andre Viljoen
- Pro-lifers oppose push for legalisation of abortion in Namibia July 1, 2020
- Alumni & Friends
- Contact Us & Get Updates
- Counselling & help?
- Give & fundraise
- Leadership training
- Form a coalition before you start a war
- Get your letter to the editor published
- Getting your facts straight
- Grow people, fight causes, grow organisations
- Guidelines for lobbying Parliament
- How to mobilise people online
- How to organise petitions
- How to speak in public
- If I was organised I’d be dangerous!
- Lenses to view issues
- Reach people by radio
- Using surveys
- What when I graduate?
- Med campus
- Political Lobbying
- Pro-life Links
- Social Networking
- What can I do?
- Why join?
- 22,876 hits