Top Posts & Pages
- What does God say
- The Hippocratic Oath
- Counselling & help?
- Why did 'Black First Land First' (BLF)/Guptas vandalise pro-life stall?
- Will South Africa follow Nazi Germany?
- What really happens in an abortion (Video)
- Doctor can you save my baby? (Methods & effects of abortion)
- Introducing the South African pro-life struggle
- If I was organised I'd be dangerous!
- Irish lower house passes extreme abortion legalisation bill December 7, 2018Originally published in Lifesite News Ireland’s new abortion regime took one step closer to reality on Wednesday, as the lower house of the country’s parliament passed a controversial abortion bill without amendments pro-lifers had sought to protect conscience rights. The […]admin
- Kenya investigates Marie Stopes for breaking advertising laws, pushing abortion November 8, 2018Originally published in Life Site News Abortion juggernaut Marie Stopes International is being investigated in Kenya for allegedly advertising abortion on demand on two African radio stations. “This is ongoing despite the Kenya Film Classification Board placing a ban on […]admin
- Up to a million Christians took part in Life Chains around world on October 7 October 10, 2018Global pro-abortionists proclaimed September 28 as an annual International Safe Abortion Day. In contrast to the almost 1 600 Life Chains held globally on, or near, to October 7, pro-abortionists could only muster a handful of protests on September 28. […]Taryn Lourens
- Euthanasia activist Sean Davison may face multiple murder charges September 20, 2018Euthanasia activist Sean Davison might face multiple murder charges, the Cape Town Magistrate’s Court heard yesterday. The founder of euthanasia advocacy group Dignity SA was in court on a charge of premeditated murder in connection with the death of Anrich Burger […]admin
- Christians urged to stand for life in October September 12, 2018With an estimated 250 pre-born babies killed by abortion in South Africa daily, Christians are urged to stand for life by participating in either the National March for Life in Durban or a life chain in Cape Town, East London or […]Taryn Lourens
- Victory for pro-life sidewalk counsellors July 25, 2018Originally published in Baptist Press Pro-life sidewalk counsellors may continue praying, preaching and handing out literature in front of a Queens, NY, abortion centre, a federal judge ruled on July 20. The case began last June when former New York […]admin
- Pro-life Christians rise to challenge of international pro-abortion conference in Grahamstown July 19, 2018Last week the government (Department of Social Development) and several pro-abortion organisations hosted a five-day international conference with the ominous name of “Abortion and Reproductive Justice: The Unfinished Revolution” at Rhodes University in Grahamstown. The gathering of 285 delegates from […]Andre Viljoen
- Pro-lifers urged to respond to pro-abortion conference in Grahamstown June 28, 2018Africa Christian Action, a leading South African voice against abortion, reports on an international pro-abortion conference in Grahamstown from July 8 to 12, and calls on Christian pro-lifers to take a stand for life. Pro-abortion academics, activists and students from […]admin
- Pro-life centres can’t be forced to advertise abortion services, Supreme Court rules June 27, 2018Originally published in The Christian Post The United States Supreme Court has ruled that a California law that compels pro-life pregnancy centres to advertise abortion services is unconstitutional. In a 5-4 decision authored by Justice Clarence Thomas and released Tuesday, […]admin
- Poll shows pro-life shift in US, raises hope abortion will end through love June 14, 2018Originally published in CBN News A recent Gallup poll shows most Americans are not in favor of abortion on demand. According to the survey, however, while “most do not favor an outright ban” on abortion, they do “want limits” on […]admin
- Irish lower house passes extreme abortion legalisation bill December 7, 2018